Aftermath

Posted by Benji On 3:48 PM
So the country has experienced another storm, this one the strongest in years ( I'm referring to Meji also known as "Juan"). My area was not as affected compared to the storm that ripped through Marikina last year, but this doesn't mean the rest of the country was just as lucky. With 10 confirmed dead, nature still has a way of letting us know that we are still under her control...

I read in my facebook how some parents got really pissed off at the fact that the government doesn't suspend classes until after they have sent their kids to school to be stuck there waiting for someone to pick them up. I can't really understand why we have to wait until it's too late. Wouldn't it be better to play hooky rather than get stuck in traffic with the wind lashing out on the street?

No vids for me today, I think it is time for me to put some of my thoughts, whatever they may be, on this blog of mine. To tell you the truth, I am not much of a writer like my wife is. Now that I have this, I can see what motivates her to put her thoughts into writing. No, I won't be making any best selling novels any time soon, but I will say something every now and then.

0 Responses to 'Aftermath'

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Networked Blogs

Copyright Notice

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker

Followers

Top Blogs

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

Interesting Links

Need to advertise your website? Click here

http://www.getpaidmail.com/pages/advertise.php?refid=benjihalie
http://www.getpaidmail.com/pages/index.php?refid=benjihalie
getpaidmail.com